The creation of an LLC presents a number of key advantages for entrepreneurs:
- Personal Asset Protection: By establishing this structure, only the company assumes responsibility for debts and liabilities, thus safeguarding the personal assets of the members. This separation provides an additional layer of financial security.
- Tax Benefits: The entity itself is not subject to income taxes. Instead, taxes are transferred at the individual level to the partners, who declare them according to the profits obtained and their respective participation percentages. This approach provides flexibility and tax optimization for the owners.
- Flexibility in the constitution: It can be constituted by a single partner and upwards, allowing entrepreneurs to start and operate a business in an agile and efficient manner. This structure is characterized by its robustness and simplicity.
- Foreign Inclusivity: The lack of residency or citizenship restrictions makes it accessible to foreign owners. This makes it possible for individuals from anywhere in the world to own a business in the United States, encouraging investment and global participation in the U.S. market.
- Transparent Participation Structure: Participation is clearly expressed in percentages, providing a transparent structure. This clarity facilitates decision making and management of the company.
The creation of this structure, with these advantages, not only protects members' personal assets, but also offers flexibility, tax benefits and access to international opportunities.