By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

General Information

In each country, state entities require companies to submit a report each year in order to stay active. In the United States it is known as franchise tax or annual report, and as its name indicates it is the renewal of the company carried out by the state.

How to file it?

It is filed with the state and the fee to be paid varies depending on the state in which the company is located.

We submit the annual report for your LLC, C-Corporation or S-Corporation. You can contact us for more information.