By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

Do I need to have an American partner to start a business in the U.S?

When forming an LLC or a C-Corp, the parterns may be foreigners. There is no requirement that these types of business must have at least one American partner. But the partners of an S-Corp must be american resident.