By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

When applying for the L-1 visa, must the company be formed in both countries?

Yes, because the employee or personnel to be transferred must have already been hired in the company from a country other than the United States.