By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

What proof of residence is requested by the bank?

Normally it is a bill for water, electricity or gas, of the partner(s), and has the address of their residence. This residence or address doesn't have to be in the United States.