By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

How can I request it?

Prodezk is your ally in the United States. Count on us to request your ITIN from the IRS, we will just require the following:

  • Valid passport (Not close to expiration).
  • Valid visa (Not close to expiration) or other valid document issued by the government of your country.
  • Updated residence address.