By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

If my company sells dairy or meat products, is it also necessary to process the PACA License?

Companies that purchase or sell poultry, poultry products, livestock, dairy and/or meat products, must process other types of licenses required in the country and/or the state.