By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

I already have my PACA License, what other licenses do I need to market my products?

The PACA license is the only license required by the Department of Agriculture. However, your state, provincial, and local governments may require other licenses according the type of business and sector.