By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
View our Privacy Policy for more information or to change your preferences.

Can I live in the United States if I obtain the E-2 or L-1 visa?

Yes, these two visas allow you to live in the country. Remember that at Prodezk we don’t carry out these inmigration procedures. You can contact an immigration lawyer for more information.